Educating Successful Lawyers is Our Passion
Located just over an hour from the city of Chicago, the College of Law is a vibrant and fast-developing school focused on the student experience. Offering a full complement of courses of study across the legal spectrum, extensive experiential learning opportunities, certificate programs, co-curricular experiences and a devotion to diversity and the public interest, the College of Law is dedicated to offering a quality, expansive legal education at an affordable price. Housed in venerable Swen Parson Hall, NIU Law offers easily-accessed big city connections in a comfortable, suburban setting. We look forward to starting you on the path to a rewarding legal career and supporting you throughout your continued achievement.
NIU Law News
- NIU College of Law Searching for a New Dean
- Professor Morse Tan Participates in Panel at Johns Hopkins University
- Professor Boraca to Co-Chair Illinois Medical-Legal Partnership Task Force
- Alumna Kathleen Zellner ('81) Takes on Client from High-Profile Television Case
Interested in NIU Law?
Come learn more about the academic programs and opportunities we have to offer, along with the tools you need to succeed in law school.
Resources for Prospective Students >>
- 13th Annual Minority Alumni Reception - Tuesday, February 16, 2016
- Francis X. Riley Lecture on Professionalism - Friday, April 1, 2016
- Public Interest Law Society Auction - Friday, April 1, 2016
- Race NIjUdicata: NIU College of Law 5K Run/Walk & BBQ - Saturday, April 9, 2016
- NIU Law Review Symposium - Friday, April 15, 2016
Swen Parson Hall 151
(Add/Drop Class, Transfer, Withdraw, etc.)
Swen Parson Hall 276
Swen Parson Hall 270
Like, Join, and Follow us on