Educating Successful Lawyers is Our Passion
Located just over an hour from the city of Chicago, the College of Law is a vibrant and fast-developing school focused on the student experience. Offering a full complement of courses of study across the legal spectrum, extensive experiential learning opportunities, certificate programs, co-curricular experiences and a devotion to diversity and the public interest, the College of Law is dedicated to offering a quality, expansive legal education at an affordable price. Housed in venerable Swen Parson Hall, NIU Law offers easily-accessed big city connections in a comfortable, suburban setting. We look forward to starting you on the path to a rewarding legal career and supporting you throughout your continued achievement.
NIU Law News
- NIU Law Alumna and NIU Trustee Cherilyn Murer ('78) Authors New Book
- Professor Arriola to Speak at Symposium on Justice for Women
- Stange Presents at Central States Legal Writing Conference
- NIU Health Advocacy Clinic Featured in Daily Herald
- NIU Law to Host Legal Writing Institute Workshop
Interested in NIU Law?
Come learn more about the academic programs and opporutnities we have to offer, along with the tools you need to succeed in law school.
Resources for Prospective Students >>
- NIU Law Reception in Peoria - Wednesday, October 21
- Homecoming Weekend - Friday & Saturday, October 23-24
- 2015 NIU Law Class Reunions - Friday, November 13
ABA Required Disclosures
Swen Parson Hall 270
Swen Parson Hall 151
(Add/Drop Class, Transfer, Withdraw, etc.)
Swen Parson Hall 276
Like, Join, and Follow us on