The Northern Illinois University Law Review welcomes the submission of manuscripts concerning topics of legal interest. Currently both our Fall and Spring issues have been filled, and we are now soliciting articles for our Symposium 2015 topic: Medical Marijuana Legalization. Please submit articles to:
NIU Law Review
Northern Illinois University
DeKalb, IL 60115
E-mail your submission to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Comity with the following format is greatly appreciated:
- Form: Manuscripts should be typed and double-spaced. Word and Word Perfect documents are preferred.
- Citations: Citations: Textual and citation form should comply with The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (19th Ed. 2010).
- Style: The article and footnotes should be up-to-date at the time of submission. The Review requires articles that are heavily footnoted, timely, and original.
- Vita: Please include on the cover page of your submission the author’s full name, his or her academic and professional affiliations, and the complete address and phone number of the person with whom correspondence should be made.
- Abstract: Each manuscript should be summarized in a brief abstract of no more than 200 words.
- Process: Articles will be considered for publication by the Lead Articles Board in a timely manner. If any part of the paper has been published elsewhere, the author must include this information at the time of submission. E-mail questions to email@example.com.
Submissions may be made by mailing a hard copy of the article along with the vitae and cover-letter to the address above or via the submission form below.
Electronic Article Submission: