- Resources for Employers
If you plan to hire an attorney or law clerk within the next year, we invite you to use the resources of the Office of Career Opportunities and Professional Development at Northern Law. Many of our students commute from Chicago and the suburbs to DeKalb and are anxious to find legal positions in the city or suburban areas.We offer the following services to help meet your employment needs:
- a listing of second and third year students who are interested in doing short-term research projects
- upon an employer's request, we will solicit resumes of third year students and recent graduates seeking attorney positions
- resumes of experienced alumni seeking job changes
- a job posting system for attorney and law clerk positions which allows you to post either an open position or an
- anonymous listing
- convenient facilities for interviewing on campus
- opportunities for legal professionals to mentor first-year law students
InterviewsWe are happy to work with employers to set up on-campus and off-campus interviews.
- We will coordinate the logistics of the interview and provide a convenient location for both the employer and students.
- We will also collect and forward resumes to the employer and coordinate the logistics of the interview for selected students.
Please call 815-753-0589 or email the Director, Greg Anderson, at email@example.com to let us know how we can help you.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Northern Illinois University College of Law is an equal opportunity institution and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, marital or parental status, race, color, religious creed, national origin, age, handicap or status as a disabled veteran or Vietnam era veteran in administration of its education policies, admissions and placement policies and other school administered programs. The services and facilities of the Office of Career Opportunities and Professional Development are available only to employers whose practices are consistent with this non-discrimination policy. Any complaints of discrimination during the placement process will be investigated or referred to the proper authority for investigation.
Swen Parson Hall 151
Swen Parson Hall 151
Swen Parson Hall 270
Like, Join, and Follow us on