Alumni On the Move - Class of 2005
Alumni of the NIU College of Law are an accomplished and driven group, comprising a nationwide community of legal practitioners, judges, public servants, and educators. We are proud to highlight their distinguished achievements and activities. Check back regularly for updates and see how NIU Law alumni exemplify excellence in their professions.
Submit your information for Alumni On the Move.
- Ryan Armour made partner at Cassiday, Schade LLP in Rockford, IL. - June 2013
- The 2012 NIU College of Law Alumni Council Award ceremony was held June 8 at River Heights Golf Course in DeKalb. Award recipients included Tom Kelly, Young Alumnus of the Year.
- Bob Morgan was named to the 3rd Annual Jewish "36 Under 36" List by the Jewish United Fund/Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Chicago's Young Leadership Division (YLD) and Oy!Chicago. - July 2014
- Amanda Reese became a partner at Michael, Best & Friedrich in Madison, Wisconsin. Amanda is a member of the Transactional Practice Group, focusing on health law and privacy matters. - June 2014
- Adam Vaught was honored as Young Alumnus of the Year for outstanding achievements early in his career and devotion to the public good. - September 2013
- Heather Wier Vaught and her role as Chief Legal Counsel for Illinois House Speaker Michael J. Madigan were featured in the Chicago Daily Law Bulletin. - April 2012
- Heather Wier Vaught was was named Chief Legal Counsel to Illinois House Speaker Michael Madigan. - January 2012