Alumni On the Move - Class of 2004
Alumni of the NIU College of Law are an accomplished and driven group, comprising a nationwide community of legal practitioners, judges, public servants, and educators. We are proud to highlight their distinguished achievements and activities. Check back regularly for updates and see how NIU Law alumni exemplify excellence in their professions.
Submit your information for Alumni On the Move.
Save the Date - 2004 Class Reunion, Saturday, November 15, 2014 @ Harry Caray's in Lombard, IL
- Amy Colby opened her own practice, Amy Colby Law Firm, in Gonzales, Louisiana after four years as the Executive Counsel for the Louisiana Department of Children and Family Services. She will be providing legal counsel in the areas of the Child Welfare System, Adoptions, Family Law, Civil Service Appeals, and Civil Rights Violations. - September 2012
- Tim Conklin made partner with The Foster and Buick Law Group in Sycamore, IL effective January 1, 2013.
- Diana Law was featured in a Chicago Sun-Times publication as the next Kane County public guardian. - May 2012
- Diana Law of Law ElderLaw LLP in Aurora, IL was voted to the list of the Top Ten Illinois Elder Law Attorneys. - January 2012
- Diana Law was named a 2011 Leading Lawyer in Elder Law. - November 2011
- Tait Lundgren made partner with The Foster and Buick Law Group in Sycamore, IL effective January 1, 2013.
- The DeKalb (IL) County Board voted to appoint Riley Oncken to its open District 3 seat on March 20. - March 2013