Alumni On the Move - Class of 2004
Alumni of the NIU College of Law are an accomplished and driven group, comprising a nationwide community of legal practitioners, judges, public servants, and educators. We are proud to highlight their distinguished achievements and activities. Check back regularly for updates and see how NIU Law alumni exemplify excellence in their professions.
Submit your information for Alumni On the Move.
- Amy Colby opened her own practice, Amy Colby Law Firm, in Gonzales, Louisiana after four years as the Executive Counsel for the Louisiana Department of Children and Family Services. She will be providing legal counsel in the areas of the Child Welfare System, Adoptions, Family Law, Civil Service Appeals, and Civil Rights Violations. - September 2012
- Tim Conklin made partner with The Foster and Buick Law Group in Sycamore, IL effective January 1, 2013.
- Lesley Irizarry-Hougan was honored as Young Alumna of the Year at the 2014 NIU Law Alumni Council Awards ceremony on September 17, 2014 at the University Club of Chicago.
- Diana Law was featured in a Chicago Sun-Times publication as the next Kane County public guardian. - May 2012
- Diana Law of Law ElderLaw LLP in Aurora, IL was voted to the list of the Top Ten Illinois Elder Law Attorneys. - January 2012
- Diana Law was named a 2011 Leading Lawyer in Elder Law. - November 2011
- Ryan Tyrrell Lipinski is now the Compliance Officer for Cook County Health and Hospitals System and will be focused on overseeing compliance duties for the new CountyCare program. For the last 10 years, she had worked as an attorney with the State of Illinois, most recently serving as the Chief Administrative Law Judge for the Department of Healthcare and Family Services. - October 2014
- Tait Lundgren made partner with The Foster and Buick Law Group in Sycamore, IL effective January 1, 2013.
- The DeKalb (IL) County Board voted to appoint Riley Oncken to its open District 3 seat on March 20. - March 2013