Alumni On the Move - Class of 2003
Alumni of the NIU College of Law are an accomplished and driven group, comprising a nationwide community of legal practitioners, judges, public servants, and educators. We are proud to highlight their distinguished achievements and activities. Check back regularly for updates and see how NIU Law alumni exemplify excellence in their professions.
Submit your information for Alumni On the Move.
- Kenya A. Jenkinks-Wright received the ABA YLD Star of the Year Award at the ABA's conference in Boston, MA on August 8, 2014.
- Kenya A. Jenkins-Wright was inducted as a member of the ISBA Board of Governors at the ISBA Annual Meeting on June 20, 2014.
- Kenya A. Jenkins-Wright was elected to the ISBA Assembly for Cook County. - May 2013
- Kenya Jenkins-Wright was selected as a 2012 Illinois Super Lawyers Rising Star. - January 2012
- Julie Proscia has been named to Chicago's Daily Herald Business Ledger list of Influential Women in Business for 2013. Julie is a partner at SmithAmundsen in St. Charles, IL. - October 2013
- Julie Proscia was selected as one of “40 Illinois Attorneys Under 40 to Watch” for 2012 by the Law Bulletin Publishing Company. - October 2012