Alumni On the Move - Class of 2000
Alumni of the NIU College of Law are an accomplished and driven group, comprising a nationwide community of legal practitioners, judges, public servants, and educators. We are proud to highlight their distinguished achievements and activities. Check back regularly for updates and see how NIU Law alumni exemplify excellence in their professions.
Submit your information for Alumni On the Move.
- Christian Cosentino was honored with the Outstanding Service Award at the 2014 NIU Law Alumni Council Awards ceremony on September 17, 2014 at the University Club of Chicago.
- Matt Pfeiffer has been elected third vice president of the DuPage County Bar Association. He will be sworn in on June 4th and is in succession to lead the organization in June 2018. Matt is a current member and past president of the NIU Law Alumni Council. - May 2015
- Matt Pfeiffer was re-installed as a member of the DuPage County Bar Association Board of Directors on June 5, 2014.
- Matt Pfeiffer started his own firm, Pfeiffer Law Offices, P.C. in Naperville, IL. He handles a broad range of civil litigation, arbitration, and mediation matters for individuals and small- to medium-size business entities in DuPage, Cook, Kane, Will, Lake, McHenry, and Kendall Counties as well as various transactional matters throughout those regions. - September 2012
- Matthew J. Pfeiffer was elected to the Board of Directors of the DuPage County Bar Association. He was installed as an officer on May 11. - May 2012
- John Benjamin “Ben” Roe IV was selected as Resident Circuit Judge of Ogle County, Illinois, 15th Judicial Circuit. - November 2012