Alumni On the Move - Class of 1996
Alumni of the NIU College of Law are an accomplished and driven group, comprising a nationwide community of legal practitioners, judges, public servants, and educators. We are proud to highlight their distinguished achievements and activities. Check back regularly for updates and see how NIU Law alumni exemplify excellence in their professions.
Submit your information for Alumni On the Move.
- Patrick L. Edgerton was elected to the Board of Directors of the DuPage County Bar Association. He was installed as an officer on May 11. - May 2012
- Chrystel L. Gavlin became an Associate Judge in the 12th Judicial Circuit of Illinois. - November 2012
- Thomas Sewall joined De Renzo & Bomier LLC and practices bankruptcy law in the firm's Oshkosh and Neenah offices in Wisconsin. - August 2013
- Blake Stone was named Staff Judge Advocate for the US Army Medical Readiness & Training Command at Ft. Sam Houston, TX. He formerly served (2010-2012) as Military Assistant to the Assistant Secretary of the Army (Manpower & Reserve Affairs) at the Pentagon. - November 2013
- Dick B. Williams was elected to the ISBA Assembly for the 10th Circuit. - May 2013