Alumni On the Move - Class of 1992
Alumni of the NIU College of Law are an accomplished and driven group, comprising a nationwide community of legal practitioners, judges, public servants, and educators. We are proud to highlight their distinguished achievements and activities. Check back regularly for updates and see how NIU Law alumni exemplify excellence in their professions.
Submit your information for Alumni On the Move.
- Steven A. Andersson was elected to the ISBA Assembly for the 16th Circuit. - May 2013
- Leonardo Castro was appointed a District Court Judge in the Second Judicial Circuit of Minnesota. - June 2012
- David A. Herman was named a 2011 Leading Lawyer in Commercial Litigation. - November 2011
- Brian D. Moore opened a solo practice in Naperville, IL. - October 2011
- Brian A. Schroeder recently joined Schiller DuCanto & Fleck LLP as a new partner. Schroeder brings more than 20 years of experience in appellate law, having argued cases before the United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit, the Illinois Supreme Court, and all five Districts of the Illinois Appellate Court. - June 2014