Alumni On the Move - Class of 1991
Alumni of the NIU College of Law are an accomplished and driven group, comprising a nationwide community of legal practitioners, judges, public servants, and educators. We are proud to highlight their distinguished achievements and activities. Check back regularly for updates and see how NIU Law alumni exemplify excellence in their professions.
Submit your information for Alumni On the Move.
- Alice Sackett Henrikson was installed to a three-year term as director on the Kane County Bar Association Board of Managers on June 5, 2014. In addition, she will serve as co-chair of the Worker's Compensation Committee for the bar association for the upcoming year. Alice is with Turner Law Offices in Sycamore, IL.
- Hon. Duane Jorgenson was elected Circuit Court judge of Lafayette County, Wisconsin on April 7, 2015. Judge Jorgenson has been a solo-practioner in Darlington, Wisconsin since graduating from NIU Law, and has been Lafayette County Corporation Counsel for the past 20 years.
- Jeffrey Lenkov went running with the bulls on July 7th, 2015 in Pamplona, Spain. In addition, Jeffrey is pictured with former first lady and presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton at an event hosted at the home of movie producer Tobey Maguire in Los Angeles, CA.
- Gary Scott Pyles was installed as the new President of the Will County Bar Association on June 28, 2013.
- Susan W. Rogaliner was elected to the ISBA Assembly for the 16th Circuit. - May 2013