Alumni On the Move - Class of 1989
Alumni of the NIU College of Law are an accomplished and driven group, comprising a nationwide community of legal practitioners, judges, public servants, and educators. We are proud to highlight their distinguished achievements and activities. Check back regularly for updates and see how NIU Law alumni exemplify excellence in their professions.
Submit your information for Alumni On the Move.
Save the Date - 1989 Class Reunion, Saturday, November 15 @ Harry Caray's in Lombard, IL
- Vincent Cornelius was inducted as the 2nd Vice President of the Illinois State Bar Association at the ISBA Annual Meeting on June 20, 2014.
- Vincent Cornelius was featured in the September 2013 edition of Chicago Lawyer magazine.
- Vincent Cornelius was elected Third Vice-President of the Illinois State Bar Association. - May 2013
- Hon. Diann K. Marsalek was elected to the Illinois Judges Association Board of Directors. - July 2013
- Marsalek Appointed to the Bench - December 2011
- Lisa M. Nyuli was elected Treasurer of the ISBA Board of Governors. - July 2014
- Lisa M. Nyuli was inducted as a member of the ISBA Board of Governors at the ISBA Annual Meeting on June 20, 2014.
- Lisa M. Nyuli was named a 2011 Leading Lawyer in Family Law. - November 2011