Alumni On the Move - Class of 1984
Alumni of the NIU College of Law are an accomplished and driven group, comprising a nationwide community of legal practitioners, judges, public servants, and educators. We are proud to highlight their distinguished achievements and activities. Check back regularly for updates and see how NIU Law alumni exemplify excellence in their professions.
Submit your information for Alumni On the Move.
- NIU Law Announces $25,000 Addition to Kenneth C. Chessick Endowed Scholarship Program - June 2011
- Dr. Kenneth and Ellen Chessick Give $3 Million to NIU Athletics - September 2011
- Chessicks Build "Bridge to the Bar" Scholarships - December 2011
- The 2012 NIU College of Law Alumni Council Award ceremony was held June 8 at River Heights Golf Course in DeKalb. Award recipients included Kenneth C. Chessick, Alumnus of the Year.
- Nancy Hyzer was named a 2011 Leading Lawyer in Real Estate Law: Associations & Condominiums; Real Estate Law: Commercial; and Real Estate Law: Residential.
- James R. Patton was named a 2011 Leading Lawyer in Personal Injury Defense Law: General and Products Liability Defense Law. - November 2011
- Janet Pioli was named a Shareholder at Brinks Hofer Gilson & Lione. - January 2012
- Janet Pioli was elected President of the Intellectual Property Law Association of Chicago. - June 2012
- Gabriel M. Rodriguez was named a 2011 Leading Lawyer in Environmental Law. - November 2011