Alumni On the Move - Class of 1983
Alumni of the NIU College of Law are an accomplished and driven group, comprising a nationwide community of legal practitioners, judges, public servants, and educators. We are proud to highlight their distinguished achievements and activities. Check back regularly for updates and see how NIU Law alumni exemplify excellence in their professions.
Submit your information for Alumni On the Move.
- Rick Law was named a 2011 Leading Lawyer in Elder Law. - December 2011
- Rick Law of Law ElderLaw LLP in Aurora, IL was voted to the list of the Top Ten Illinois Elder Law Attorneys. - January 2012
- Hon. Mark Lopez was honored with the Outstanding Service Award for outstanding service to the College of Law. - September 2013
- Francis M. Martinez has been selected to fill the Illinois 17th Judicial Circuit associate judge seat vacated by the retiring Associate Judge Steven G. Vecchio. Martinez is expected to take his oath of office February 3, 2014. - January 2014
- Kathleen Zellner has been named 2014 Person of the Year by Chicago Lawyer magazine. - December 2014