Alumni On the Move - Class of 1981
Alumni of the NIU College of Law are an accomplished and driven group, comprising a nationwide community of legal practitioners, judges, public servants, and educators. We are proud to highlight their distinguished achievements and activities. Check back regularly for updates and see how NIU Law alumni exemplify excellence in their professions.
Submit your information for Alumni On the Move.
- Hon. Mary Beth Bonaventura was appointed Director of the Indiana Department of Child Services. - February 2013
- Jeffery T. Kubes was named a 2011 Leading Lawyer in Commercial Litigation; Personal Injury Defense Law: General: Products Liability Defense Law; and Prof’l Malpractice Defense: Incl. Legal/Technical/Financial. - November 2011
- Mr. Richard S. Lauter was named a 2011 Leading Lawyer in Bankruptcy & Workout Law: Commercial. - November 2011
- Diane Romza-Kutz joined Husch Blackwell in Chicago, IL. - August 2013
- Kathleen T. Zellner was named a 2011 Leading Lawyer in Civil Rights/Constitutional Law; Criminal Appellate Law; Criminal Defense Law: Felonies and Misdemeanors; Personal Injury Law: General; and Personal Injury Law: Professional Malpractice. - November 2011
- Kathleen Zellner was featured as "A champion of exonerations" in an interview with John Flynn Rooney in the April 22, 2014 edition of the Chicago Daily Law Bulletin.