Bike MS: Tour de Farms
June 21, 2014
Join us on Saturday, June 21 and Sunday, June 22, 2014 for Bike MS: Tour de Farms! Ordinary people, just like you, are taking extraordinary challenges to make this a world free of MS. Are you up for the challenge? Get your heart pumping and your mind racing as you push yourself beyond limits you never dreamed possible!
Ride over rolling hills and through Northern Illinois farmland. Start and finish at Northern Illinois University and along the way enjoy a famous Kroeschell hamburger and egg sandwich for lunch. At Saturday’s festival, enjoy a full meal, revel in live music, and relax in the beer garden.
When you register for Bike MS Tour de Farms you can look forward to:
- Group training ride opportunities to help you physically prepare for the weekend and plenty of logistical and safety information to help you plan for the weekend.
- Rest stops every 10-15 miles stocked with fresh fruit, snacks and refreshing beverages
- Route options: you can ride 15, 35, 50, 75, 100 or 125 miles on Saturday; on Sunday you'll have 15, 35, 50 or 75 mile route options.
- Full lunch both days, dinner on Saturday, and hot breakfast on Sunday
- Advice and assistance to help you reach your fundraising goals
- Bike mechanical support at the main site and constantly roving the route and SAG ("support and gear") vehicle support on the routes.
- Smiling volunteers cheering you on and lifting your spirits if the cycling gets tough;
- All the fun you could hope for: enjoy themed rest stops and excitement at the finish line.