**Note** IMLeagues offers a live support button in the top right corner of all pages, please use this button if you encounter any difficulties.
Go to www.imleagues.com/NIU/Registration
Go to www.imleagues.com and click "Create Account"
Go to www.imleagues.com and click "Log in With Facebook," if you have a Facebook account with your school email attached. This will automatically create an account, fill in your info, and join you to the school (steps 2-4).
Enter your information, and use your NIU Email (email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org) and submit.
You will be sent an activation email, click the link in the email to login and activate your IMLeagues account. You should be automatically joined to your school. If not you can search schools by clicking the "schools" link.
1. Click the EBMS link above
2. Pick a sport
4. Create an order through EBMS and choose a payment option:
1. Log in to your www.imleagues.com account.
2. Click the "Create/Join Team" button at the top right of your user homepage.
3. Click on the "Northern Illinois University" link to go to your school's homepage on www.imleagues.com.
4. The current sports will be displayed, click on the sport you wish to join.
5. Choose the league you wish to play in (Men's, Women's, Co-Rec, etc)
6. Choose the division you'd like to play in (Monday 5:00 P.M., Tuesday 5:00 P.M., etc.)
You can join the sport one of three ways:
1. Captains can invite members to their team by clicking the "Invite Members" link on the team page.
2. Any invited members must accept the invitation to be joined to your team.
3. If they've already registered on www.imleagues.com, search for their name and invite them. If they haven't registered yet on IMLeagues, scroll down to the "Invite by Email Address" box and input their email address.
1. Use the "Create/Join Team" button at the top right of every page.
2. Accept a request from the captain to join his/her team.
3. Find the team and captain name on the division/league page and request to join.
4. Go to the captain's playercard page, view his team, and request to join.
You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league as you'd like. You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or post information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team.