Wheeler G. Coleman
Term Expires: January 21, 2019
Vice Chair - Ad Hoc Committee on Enrollment
Member - Academic Affairs, Student Affairs and Personnel Committee
Member - Compliance, Audit, Risk Management and Legal Affairs Committee
Member - Finance, Facilities and Operations Committee
321 N. Clark Street Suite 5031
Chicago, IL 60654
- CEO and Executive Partner, EC-United (June 2016-Present)
- Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan (2014-2016).
- Senior Vice President and Chief Investment Officer, The Lifetime Healthcare Companies, a parent of Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield (2013-2014).
- Vice President and Chief Technology Officer (2008-2013), Healthcare Care Service Corporation (1983-2013)
- M.B.A., University of Notre Dame.
- B.S., Northern Illinois University, Department of Computer Science, Major: Applied Data Processing.
Leadership and Public Service:
- Northern Illinois Alumni Association, Board of Directors (2010-2015)
- Daniel Murphy Scholarship Foundation, Board of Directors, Executive Committee Member (2009-present)
- Black Ensemble Theater, Board of Directors, Technology Chair (2008-2012)
- Planites Credit Union, Board of Directors, Credit Committee (2006-2008).
- Catholic Charities Adoption Guild, Board of Directors, Credit Committee (2001-2009).
- Southside Little League, Coach and Manager (1994-2003).
Recent Awards & Recognition:
- National Career Achievement Award from Black Data Processing Associates, 2010.
- Chicago United’s Leader of Color, 2007.
- Leadership Greater Chicago, 2006 Fellow.